Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey I will have some time on my hands & I have been pondering converting my BR books to word or something of that nature then mebbe burning it to CD for storage. My question is do you think it would be ok if I offered to post these like the book of Magecraft for free? I mean I am not trying to exploit WoTC product for gain so it should be ok right? Any input would be appreciated.
    0=[=====>
    Lord Valkyr, Duke of Aragon

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say that it is okay to do that as long as the only people who download it are those who already own the hardcopy. To protect yourself you probably want to have anyone who wants to download it fill out something stating that they already own the hardcopy. Better yet have them provide proof of ownership. One thing the software companies used to do was to have you send in the cover of your user's guide as proof of ownership to purchase an upgrade version of the software.
    This is an adventure dammit! I expect to be rewarded for acts of homicide!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is intersting. I know the Wiz guys post PDF files so maybe that is something you could run by them. This is the "official" BR site so if anyplace can it would be here but I would not chance it. Ask the Wizheads and see what they say.

CW

Thread Information