Thread: Zhaïnge

Downloads
    Uploads

Zhaïnge

the CotS, page 26, indicates that Zhaïnge river descends from "snowbound High Vosgaard", while map shows that Zhaïnge descends from mountains in south Berhagen, and it creates border between Rheulgard and Molochev.
    map shows that Tsongya river is the one who descends from ''High Vosgaard" and two rivers merge in Kozlovnyy province Forestmarch.
    On the same page CotS indicates that Zhaïnge is passes trough Innishiere, which is according to the map.
    On the other hand Zhaïnge doesn't sound much Brecht to me.
    What do you think ???

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you change "Zhaïnge river descends from snowbound High Vosgaard", to the Zhaïnge river system, then its accurate. Another way to say it is that the Zhaïnge river is fed by waters from snowbound high Vosgaard, through its tributary, the Tsongya river.

The name, Zhaïnge, is Khinasi. There needs to be one page for the river, named Zhaïnge River, but its possible to give it a more Brecht sounding name (Zänke, for example) but actually refer to Zhaïnge, using the format
    the [[Zhaïnge River|Zänke River]] flows ...

I think most people know the Zhaïnge, and there is a virtue in not confusing readers, so it might be best to use the following style:

The [[Zhaïnge River]], called the Zänke River by the local Brecht, ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    this is good with different time zones, you already did what i wanted to propose before me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That presumes I am consistent with my own time zone.

Thread Information