Downloads
    Uploads

Faiths of worship

Discussion thread for Faiths of worship. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This page has the standard 3e line that a faith must be within one place from the alignment of the deity, when clearly we have a different standard in the rulebook. Haelyn, who comprises most of this page, is described as Any Lawful or Any Good.

Is there some source of this irreverent heresy other then the 3rd edition core rule books?

Also the category for this is game mechanics, although there are no game mechanics.

I rather think Temple:Haelyn is enough. Is there any reason to keep the mechanics category?

Downloads
    Uploads
    This page seems to be one of those sections of the BRCS that hasn't yet been marked as such, so strictly speaking we shouldn't be modifying anything here, we should direct people to "updated" pages for the temples of Haelyn. My fault for not changing the breadcrumb yet, which is what I aimed to do first.

Sorontar.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That page is awful. Bury it deep.

If you're going to roll it back, the thing that got me started was the link to the atlas should go to [[:Category:Temple:Haelyn|d20 Atlas of Cerilia]] rather than the atlas page, since there are no links to temples of Haelyn there. And Temple:Haelyn makes sense for where one would look for a complete list of temples of Haelyn in Cerilia.
    Last edited by kgauck; 06-30-2008 at 06:02 AM.

Thread Information