Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any other PBEM

Downloads
    Uploads
    To those that are interested, Legacy of Ruin has stalled just a little for the holidays, but after Dec. 7, it will kick back up again. Cristiano is flying over to the states to visit me, DM2 and we shall work on streamlining the whole campaign to get thingsa moving a lot faster. Those that have not heard anything about your domains, do not fret. All will be updated soon (we ran out of space on the server and are about to get 20 MB more).

After the 7th, Anuire will be run by DM2 (Dosiere/Shane) and Rjurik will be run by DM1 (Cristiano)...depending on how well we get organized, there is discussion of recruiting another DM and opening up Khinasi...if there is enough interest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Dosiere.
    Now I understand what happened...at the beginning Cristiano was so quick to answer that I was a bit surprised after having not heard nothing from him in the last ten days.
    Gracias Hombre
    Daniele/King Hruthvar of Svinik
    There is big difference between boldness and insolence:now it's time that you learn it.

Thread Information