Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other PBEM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone know of any other PBEM that are avaiable. The one mentioned here is mretty much fool...

In fact would anyone be interested in starting a new campaign...? Perhaps a large one. Could be interesting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.legacyofruin.com is also available. Anuire is mostly full at this time, however Rjurik is opening up and last I checked there were quite a couple of open domains.
    Respectfully submitted,

Temujin,
    Would-be ruler of you all. =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Bloodaxe you must join the Legacy of Ruin campaign!
    I 've just joined the game and I spoke with the Dm that is italian like me.
    Well the site it's cool and seems full of interesting info.
    If you plan to join I can save you time.
    Aparently there are left only a few domains in the Rjurik Highlands. Well I can tell that Svinik, Rjuivik and Jankaping have already been asked for by myself and two friends of mine(the Dm need only to update the site and communicate to the other players that we are in) so ask directly for Hogunmark(if you want to be an ally) or the Blood Skull Barony that are the only domains left.
    Let me know if you join ok?
    Good luck
    Rhuobhe Manslayer
    There is big difference between boldness and insolence:now it's time that you learn it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Bloodaxe I've just Checked legacy of ruins to discover that I was wrong.
    There also Urga-Zai(goblin realm) and Khurin-Azur(dwarves) that are still availables so you are plenty of choice.
    I suggest you to play close to the other players that means Hogunmark or the Bood Skull Barony.
    hasta luego
    Rhuobhe
    There is big difference between boldness and insolence:now it's time that you learn it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ;> Italy ehhh... ;> hmm nice country.. .anyway... I e-mailed the DM, I'll send another message now, and ask about the Bood Skull Barony. If you can mention this to the DM I'd appreciate it. ;>

Give my request a little boost ya know... ;> Also can you create yer own regent or do you have to play the one listed as ruler over the kingdom? I'd prefer to create a new one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Kewl let's take your Bood Skull Barony and start to invade our quiet Rjurik countries and you will see what happen!!
    Apart that ,no, you can't create your Pc but Baron Thrakkaz is a quite powerful one.
    From my point of view his not bad at all.
    Only problem could be that you are supposed to be the enemy, or better you Rjuvik and the White Witch's Realm.
    You must be careful with the White Witch she seems very powerful. IMHO you domain is strong, stronger than mine(Svinik):you have got a mage(Darkon) and 9 army units.
    I'll send an email to Cristiano the Dm to tell him that you are joining the campaign.
    See you on the battlefield...
    Rhuobhe

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not going too be reckless, why beat the crap out of yer neighbors if you can't win... ;> I'll have too build up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bloodaxe have you got the Blood Skull Barony??
    I'm curious cause I'm not yet in the game.
    Cristiano the Dm disappeared in the last few days.
    I suppose that we have to wait until next turn(tomorrow 2 dic).
    Anyway have you received your Domain sheet??
    And you character sheet holds the stats of the real Scarlett Baron??
    To me happened that the Dm lowered my Bloodline to 12!(In the official book I've got 23...)
    Let me know if you are in and I will appreciate any info about when we are supposed to start to play.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Travis Doom's conversion reduces by half the bloodline score of every regent, to make it like another attribute; however you'll note that you can still collect twice your bloodline in regency points. Which means, that you can collect 24 RP with your bloodline of 12, even though your character used to have a bloodline of 23 under 2nd edition. So, don't complain too much =))
    Respectfully submitted,

Temujin,
    Would-be ruler of you all. =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Temujin for enlightening me!
    I've not yet downloaded the Coversion of Travis Doom.
    That was a good new to heard about.
    Gracias
    Rhuobhe Manslayer

Thread Information