Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From the Birthright Forum Page, if I click on the link in the forum separator bars I get the following message...

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: query in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/index.php on line 116

When I do get to the BR D&D Forum (or any other 2nd level forum) there is no bar at the top of the list of forums as there is on the other pages.
    This is an adventure dammit! I expect to be rewarded for acts of homicide!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Took my usual silent, stalker-ish view of the site for today and did a doubletake.
    This is the best incarnation yet.
    ~Lord Arlon
    -The same rain that pushes up the grass will wash the bloody tears from a fallen warrior's face.-

Downloads
    Uploads
    I use the 800x600 resolution and it forces side scrolling in several areas. Which majorly stinks! Additionally, the speed seems to have slowed down in loading various items. I assume it is due to the increased number/size of the graphics. I have a cable modem, so its still not bad, but I'm sure those with a 56k modem are probably suffering a bit of a lag. The lack of variety in the colors makes it a bit drab. A little to much brown for my liking. But I like the border/frames better than the last version.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Chioran

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: query in /database/web-public/birthright.net/www/index.php on line 116
    fixed
    When I do get to the BR D&D Forum (or any other 2nd level forum) there is no bar at the top of the list of forums as there is on the other pages.
    thnx, i found it in the sourcecode, but it act very weird, will have tho think about some kind of solution for that
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Lawgiver

I use the 800x600 resolution and it forces side scrolling in several areas. Which majorly stinks
    which other then the first screen on BRnet do you have to scroll then?
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by arjan
    which other then the first screen on BRnet do you have to scroll then?
    I stand corrected, unless you define several as the Main page and the writer's guild. I must not have had my browser maximized or something.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Thread Information