Thread: The Dragon

Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

The Dragon

Whilst paging through the pages of Havens of the Great Bay I found reference to The Dragon on page 66. In my available resources I've found no other mention of a specific "The Dragon" and I've found little else online. The reference to it in Havens of the Great Bay is vague, very very vague. The only concrete thing said about it is it's alignment and it's name as "The Dragon". It mentions a few possible ideas of what it could be but I was hoping that some resource I just didn't have had more info on it. They talk of it being a normal dragon that uses the sources or of a it being a possible awnsheghlin. Any help anyone would have about this creature would be greatly appreciated cause I always hate to just wing it with no idea of the original intent. Changes may be made but I want them to be made consciously.
    Last edited by valouldrith; 06-01-2008 at 04:44 AM.

Thread Information