Downloads
    Uploads

The Militant Order of Cuiraécen?

I was wondering does anyone have any links or text on this order, greater than the detail I can glean from my various source books. I'd like a bit more detail on history, life and motives of the Order. I also would dearly love to see any other GM's take on the possible bonuses or class details.

Many thanks!
    The Anuirean Empire will rise again........

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the the kind of stuff that would be great on the wiki.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In one of the revised chapters they have a Paladin specific class for them, also I seem to remember that after the fragmentation of the one church of Haylen is when the order started as a small group of warriors that eventually turned into a organized religion. From the Tuornen source book it would seem that there motives are combating evil where ever it is with equal or greater force and they won’t shy away from a fight even when its against a powerful foe like the manslayer. I personally vision them as the most likely holy warrior to crusade and quest in hostile lands like the Five-Peaks just for the sake of Fighting if for no other reason.

Not sure if thats much of a help

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys...I may just take you up on the offer of adding to the Wiki. It looks as though I may have to write this all myself. Give me some time and I'll pop back for some ideas.
    The Anuirean Empire will rise again........

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've added a few things that I had an interest in, the Spears of Cuiraécen and an order of heralds the Fearless Brothers. Both are found at the Thunder Abbey, among other places. All three have wiki pages.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I use them alot in my games. My very first character was a priest of the MOC and since playing him I turned him into an NPC and had him start running the church.

I typically play them all as defenders of the weak. The church in ghoere I split off as more "war for war's sake". It created a nice storyline to have that split and arguement over the focus of the church.

Downloads
    Uploads

The Militant Order

Hi,

I actually ran a camapign based in Tuornen recently and it had a large amount of interaction with the Militant Order, of which one of the characters was a member. I fleshed out that portion of the Order and a vbit with the Ghoere part as part of the background. I'll see if I can't figure out how to put the info there, on BR Wiki. I have never done anything Wiki before other than read it, so I am not sure exactly how to do it, or if it's ok to just add stuff. But, I'll give it a shot...

Regards,

Audric

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's fine to just add stuff as long as it isn't something that would upset WOTC.

Presentational points are covered in the wiki 101 - let me know if you want any help. Generally word docs should convert fairly easily, as long as you convert them to plaintext, space and spellcheck first, tables are a bit tougher.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks

I read the Wiki 101 document, and I will give it a shot. The material is based off existing materials and so it should be usable and fit in.

Audric

Thread Information