Downloads
    Uploads
    I am playing the Western Imperial Temple of Haelyn in a newly-started PBEM game, and I am wondering what information was published by TSR about it? I have Ruins of Empire, but I don't have the Book of Priestcraft or any of the Players' Secrets books (other than Rhoesone, but that doesn't help.) Have you, the wise and worldly Birthright fans that you are, seen any further information on the background, history, personalities, etc of the WIT? What books would be most beneficial for me to investigate? Thanks in advance,

Gary
    ramlyns@yahoo.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Book of Priestcraft is a must for every church domain, that's for sure. You'll surely find very useful information to playing the WIT inside. I also remember that the PS of Tuornen has some information on the WIT inside, so you might want to get a look at it.
    Respectfully submitted,

Temujin,
    Would-be ruler of you all. =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would also suggest the Book of Priestcraft. After you have read it, then ask the same question.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Thread Information