Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D20 Birthright

OK a D20 BR??? Well I have to admit that I have not looked at any of the other D20 books. So instead what would I look for in a BR Book.

I must say that following the format from the Forgotten Realms book would be good. You can give a slight overview of all the realms and show a complete atlas with alot of unknowns.

Get the rules fixed and make large battles easier. I threw out the cards long ago and just wing large scale battles. Yes, a full Guildcraft section would help.

Make a good starting adventure that could get the players having to explore all of Cerilia and than wanting more.

Leave room for more...get people to want to find out what is going on and wanting to delve deeper.

Lastly, as to fast forward 50 years. Why you have so much to explain in this time don't move forward until you are done here.

This really sounds like it would be best as two books a DM and Players guide.
    The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
    (Isaiah 40:8)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe that 15-20 years would suffice, 50 years is probably too much. I mean, at 551 hell was about to break loose everywhere! The FRCS is a nice examples, they advanced almost 15 years in the future and a lot of things happened!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just seen Dosiere's mention of Karyn Wynn Fonstad... That would be a great idea! Geography IMHO is one of the best sources of ideas for adventures... It might be a bit hard to persuade her to do it though :(
    Alice laughed. `There's no use trying,' she said: `one CAN'T believe impossible things.'
    `I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. `When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast'

-- "Through the Looking Glass", Lewis Caroll

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well...I do GIS professionally and have a Municipal Cartography Business that I operate on the side. I could do the mapping for 3rd edition...amd a la Fonstad, I could go back through the books and include those areas in detail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Dosiere

Well...I do GIS professionally and have a Municipal Cartography Business that I operate on the side. I could do the mapping for 3rd edition...amd a la Fonstad, I could go back through the books and include those areas.
    It seems that we have our Cartographer.;)

Respectfully Yours,
    Elton Robb
    Regent of Medoere

Thread Information