Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm selling the Player's Secrets of Binsada (near mint) for $3.00 + $2.00 shipping.

Additionally, I'm selling the hardback novel "WAR" by Simon Hawke for $5.00 + $3.00 shipping.

Respond to this post or email me if you are interested. First come first serve.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello. I am getting back into all of this. I am Navy and was kinda busy for a few months there. I am sure you guys understand. Are the books still available and what about payment?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are both still available.

I will take a personal check, money order or Paypal (which allows you to use your credit card... if your unfamiliar with it go to www.paypal.com. If you pay by personal check I won't ship the goods till your check clears the bank.
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Thread Information