I think that all of the heraldry on the wiki is fantastic, however, I would like to point out that a seperation needs to be made.

Unless the rulers of the country are also of the line of the original family that were dubbed ruler of a given land, the heraldric symbol of the country, county, duchy, barony etc. will not be the same as the personal heraldry of the ruler.

As an example... William Moergan and Jaeson Raenech are both linked to the same personal heraldry. This is impossible, they are not blood related. So if the heraldry listed for them is the heraldry of Osoerde, then different personal arms need to be created for Raenach and Moergan. Even upon a new family being crowned ruler, they would not take on the arms of the country as their personal coat of arms.

Heraldry is only passed to immediate heir unaltered, at the very least, and I believe that typically it was only 1st son. Additional sons modified it, at least slightly, to differentiate.

Another example of this is Aerenwe and Swordraith.

An example where this may be appropriate is Avan/Avanil and Boeruine, where the original family is still in control of the duchy/principalitiy from the day of it's founding.