Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'd say it depends on how signifigant the NPC is-I'd include stuff that you think is important, like a particular feat, blood ability, magic item, and so on, but otherwise, well.

Generally, the average DM is satisfied with some indication of what they're like: class, level, some hints at posessions or skills, that thing. I'd stat up major allies or villains, but I'd worry more about presenting interesting NPCs than getting the stats right, myself. The latter's going to be something most DMs tweak in accordance with their game anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I`m more interested in numbers of NPCs than stat blocks-- who is in what faction, and what do they do there? A different piece I`m interested in is the family angle: who`s married (and therefore allied) to whom, and which kids are looking to inherit?
    And who is furious at who over the fiasco at the Baron's wedding last year, which family is known for being courageous and true, etc. I am always amazed (although I recognise why it was done) at how little the other PS's include people from other realms in the family tree that many of them did. 2e rules on bloodline dissipation alone would indicate that all the realms interbreed like mad let alone alliance necessities. I figure for future stuff I'll do 'notable' stuff and leave the rest to whoever - so someone famous for a crystal ball will get it listed but the average nobles' '+1 sponge of back-scrubbing' will go unmentioned.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Andrew, have you any PDF ready version of PS of Dhoesone? What you're working on lately?
    Rey M. - court wizard of Tuarhievel

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a pdf, but I do have a word doc I could email. The project has somewhat stalled, although I go back to it and add a few pages every now and then.

Sadly editorship was clearly poor, I bust 100 pages long ago, although it should be current with the wiki unless someone else has edited my pages.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hm, mind if I take a look?
    Have this campaign I'm DM-ing, the characters are currently buzzing around for some experience so one day they may return to their strongholds (if it would appeal to them). Instead of making a PS up, I'd like to use what already is done and try to playtest it along the way.
    From what I saw on the wiki, the project progressed pretty nicely.
    I'll PM you a mail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy to send it to you - there is little point writing something if no one else reads it.

Interested in PS Danigau? I think that it may be on br.net already but if you can't find it I could email it to you as well.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure, just send it. I should have Danigau somewhere, but still, just send it.

Thread Information