Thread: Organization

Downloads
    Uploads

Organization

Discussion thread for Organization. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Currently the page for "Organization" leads to a d20 page which refers to how monsters are grouped, rather than the organization of PC's and NPC's as described on p. 210 of the DMG II, or under other names, affiliation (PHB II), house (Cityscape), which would be the use of the term I would have expected.

Right now any category page for a domain includes the following:
    "This category is for realms, organizations, characters, adventures, or other game information pertaining to the domain of [Militant Order of Cuiraécen]."

In this case, organizations should clearly link to a page that describes organization, affiliation, house, and guild (Cityscape) rules and how to apply them to Birthright, rather than a link to monster term descriptions.

We could change all the domain category pages to use the word affiliation, but I would hope it would be easier to, say, create a disambiguation page at Organization which directs readers to the rules I have mentioned plus the d20 page it links to now.

See also the page for Category:Organizations

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suggest that the easiest method is to "move" [[Organizations]] to [[Organization]], add to it a SeeAlso to the D20 page, and then go to the D20 pages that would link to [[Organization]] and change them to linking directly to the D20 page.

There are more Cerilia pages that link to [[Organization]] than D20 pages and [[Organizations]] already has lots of stuff, so I see this as the fastest fix.

I am adding links on the [[Category:Organizations]].

Sorontar
    Last edited by Sorontar; 05-19-2008 at 03:13 AM. Reason: typo

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've moved [[Organizations]] to [[Organization]] and added a see also to the D20 page.

Thread Information