Downloads
    Uploads

Birthright mod of EU III

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
    To many times I got hooked up on the idea of making Birthirght: Total War, and/or Europa Universalis: Birthright, and nothing happened, and was disappointed every time. Anyway I am always for it, and prolly could help with CG (2d & 3d), but until something serious come up, I'll remain skeptical...
    I'm really enjoying Europa Universalis III and would love to see a Birthright mod. Since the new engine is so abstract, the only real issue is the map.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've started slogging away at a map for a EU III mod for Birthright. I've started out at about 40% of the EU map with the BR map, but as such, the Rjurik provinces I have started with are more the size of colonial provinces than they are europeans provinces. If I make the map smaller (at its existing size it covers all of Eurasia and half of Africa), I have more of the rest of the planet to deal with. I'm not neccesarily for or against that, although a EU style colonial game is not the BR feel, so currently undefined areas, like Djapar should be existing empires, more like Persia, India, and China than nearly empty lands like the Americas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For same aspects EU III can be more detailated than the original Birthight PC Game.For example while in Gorgon's Alliance Osoerde's tyrant has no opposition inside the duchy,with EU III by event you can set a civil war and split Osoerde between Raenech and Moergan.
    For other aspects you have less options:you can't play adventure.

Thread Information