Downloads
    Uploads

Living Birthright

With 4th Ed comming out and all Living campaigns ending and the Realms starting up, I was toying with the though of a Living Brightright Down at my local Book Store. I have a basic concept in mind, and which set of rules to use 3.5, 4th, or house, well all that is still in th planning stage, but i wanted some imput or ideas from the board.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's how you define living? If you are the sole GM then it's really just a continuing campaign like what I'm running.

I'm up to 13 players and most likely going to need to start a 3rd kingdom (I'll know next week).

I would NOT allow characters from other birthright games into my game because of fact that a player plays in medoere in one game, then comes to mine, his holdings and the power level of medoere and all its holdings could be radically different and game breaking if I allowed it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    nope at least 2 tables a month 2 slots each running living kalamar but we are nearly done there, not much of a greyhawk fan, and can't stand the realms (way to much info in that setting). I do have a lot of people interested in BR, that do not attend the monthly games day currently, so may grow to 3 tables.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zukie51262 View Post
    nope at least 2 tables a month 2 slots each running living kalamar but we are nearly done there, not much of a greyhawk fan, and can't stand the realms (way to much info in that setting). I do have a lot of people interested in BR, that do not attend the monthly games day currently, so may grow to 3 tables.
    You can TOTALLY do that! I'm running 3 kingdoms right now. Let me know if you need any pointers. As long as you keep the world consistent to your gaming world it should be an awesome experience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    now that sounds interesting, i was planning on a plot line and running all tables with the same adventure, and of course some would have different outcomes, but running three different kindoms would create the outcome of the plot lines, yes i am interested in hearing some pointers.

Thread Information