I found an interesting PBEM tool

I was setting up one of my computers for my kids today and found a old PBEM tool named BIRmail its an old jar progam ... It has editable maps does turns and taxes has a dice program and allows manual input. the data base has complete holdings and npcs for all realms. One problem I dont know where it came from so im iffy about posting it on the downloads I looked threw old links and havent came across it. should i add what I could find of it to the downloads section.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rjurik Winds is run on birmail and the system seems to be going ok - DM is cyrano24100. It's 2e not BRCS though.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sourceforge address

Birmail is on SourceForge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/birmail . I haven't tested it.

Sorontar

Birmail was developed originally by Mark to run a game of birthright for his local university community online. It is primarily used by the LeBR community and is being used in the fourth itteration of LeBR -- which has been running continuously (or near continuously) in 2e since the mid 1990s...

Current website: httP://lebr.servegame.org/lebr4/board

Thread Information