Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well thank you Lord Shaene! I have printed and framed your post, I will treasure it always ;)

On a serious note: I am not the best role player, I wish I were but I am not. I am not always right, in fact the other day while playing MAGIC, Lord Chioran proved that I was wrong on a way a spell works. Lord Shaene is intelligent and should argue as Lord Shaene not his keeper (the player behind the player character) or wait until after game time to discuss what wrongs I have brought upon your keeper. Furthermore, Lord Shaene does not have wool, nor does he roll like a wheel, and we like to have you around so you can't be cancer. Perhaps it was unfair of me to suggest that you were like a former member of the group but don't act like one. I am the GM, if I say that your organization was infiltrated, it was despite your best efforts to prevent. If I say that all of your gold turns to beer, it does. You may not like it and you may want to quit over it but a good role player will deal. For example, if your organization was infiltrated, you should search out the weakness and correct (by the way I have allowed you to keep your underground city a secret from the rest of the realm despite all of the supposed unbelievable failures of your organization) the flaw. In the second example, you sell the beer for gold so that it doesn't end up being a total loss.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actualy El, Shaene wouldn't make it that far with the beer. He'd drink it long before he got it to market. :P
    This is an adventure dammit! I expect to be rewarded for acts of homicide!

Downloads
    Uploads
    first, Chioran, your absolutely correct, sell my beer are you insane.

second Lord Eldred, I would never quit. I accept what you say always have, i may have argued some points at times, but have always accepted it. forgive me if on a rare occasion i bring about an arguement, as we forigive you when you do (hehe). I do not have any problem with my organization being infiltrated as it would be unrealistic for me to believe that. there are some issues i would like to discuss with you concerning my organization though. due to the mechanics of the game, it is almost impossible to include every detail about your domain, character, etc. so often things are assumed or common sense, unfortunately this is up to interpretation. and sometimes mine is different from yours.
    so when you do things in my organization that are way different then i percieve and i felt had explained to you, it affects the way my character is played. so when you percieve a situation different then me i am actually role playing my character wrong. so i apologize if i get upset but i am only human,. as far as my last post it was taken from the movie happy gilmour, when he was apologizing to the golf pro, i just thought it was funny. as far as the magic missile question, i was trying to find out how to recharge it since i could not find it in the book, and since my first three avenues in game didnt pan out i was thinking of attempting to recharge it myself i just wanted to see if it was possible for my character. did i get the feeling that perhaps you didnt want it recharged, honestly yes, would it bother me if it didnt get recharged honestly no! has it stopped me from trying to get it recharged no. and when i asked for a reference as to where it said that it couldnt be recharged, the post was made after i talked to you about someone saying it couldnt be recharged and you ask where they heard that from, so i asked here so we would know for future use.

Oh yeah thanks for letting everyone know about my underground city, so much for the secret now :P
    Lord Shaene Conlynd
    Regent - United Provinces of Haelyn

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did I say underground city, I meant the underground network in the city. Oops, I just let another secret out of the bag! :P
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the

Downloads
    Uploads
    Note to Characters:
    Nothing out here is character knowledge per the DM
    Abbess Allessandra
    from the United Provinces of Haelyn
    "On your knees...to pray!"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Abbess Allessandra

Note to Characters:
    Shouldn't that be note to players behind the characters?

By the way, I know that I am the DM :P
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Lord Eldred

Note to Characters:
    Gee thanks for clearing that up LE... I was beginning to wonder who would name their kid "Characters". :P
    Servant of the Most High,
    Lawgiver

Isaiah 1:17
    Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We were considering Mookie but never Characters ;)
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the

Downloads
    Uploads

We were considering Mookie but never Characters ;)
    Hmmm... Baby Mookie...:P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Orginally posted by Lawgiver

Note to Characters:
    Gee thanks for clearing that up LE... I was beginning to wonder who would name their kid "Characters". :P
    Kids no, but there is an excellent bar in Southern Andover, MA called characters. Excellent beer and good food.

Thread Information