Thread: Maps...

Downloads
    Uploads

Maps...

Hi, I wanted to see what sort of maps (if any) our community uses in their campaigns...
    And this thread could prove useful for sharing maps and ideas, even creating new ones...
    "If the wizards and students who lived here centuries ago had practiced control - in their spellcasting and in their dealings with the politics of the empire - you would be studying in a tall tower made by the best dwarf stone masons, not in an old military barracks."
    Applied Thaumaturgy Lector of the Royal College of Sorcery to new generation of students.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ambush Scene (detail)...

Notes:

Directly drawn in Photoshop. Basically wanted to run it with RPG Toolkit, but my crew and I lost interest, so it ended up as print map. Its from my campaign Birthright d20R: Shadow Rising...
    Last edited by ShadowMoon; 10-03-2007 at 01:07 PM.
    "If the wizards and students who lived here centuries ago had practiced control - in their spellcasting and in their dealings with the politics of the empire - you would be studying in a tall tower made by the best dwarf stone masons, not in an old military barracks."
    Applied Thaumaturgy Lector of the Royal College of Sorcery to new generation of students.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgotten Temple Adventure (detail)...

Notes:
    Directly drawn in Photoshop, Tile based, again for RPG Toolkit, and again (lol) ending not using it that way. Instead we used it as printout map and tileset. Since it was Tile-based, I still have the whole Tile set somewhere on my PC, so if any of You would like to use those Tiles, I'll share it gladly. Its from my campaign Birthright d20R: Shadow Rising......
    Last edited by ShadowMoon; 09-17-2007 at 08:17 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice, very nice.
    Duane Eggert

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
    Forgotten Temple Adventure (detail)...
    Since it was Tile-based, I still have the whole Tile set somewhere on my PC, so if any of You would like to use those Tiles, I'll share it gladly. Its from my campaign Birthright d20R: Shadow Rising......
    Yes please.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll dig em out then...

Just send me an e-mail,and I'll send Forgotten Temple tiles, tho I guess You can make other "dungeons" with the set...

My e-mail: DeathWing_HR@Yahoo.com

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like this a lot, ShadowMoon. I don't use combat maps generally, but this is still impressive!

Thread Information