Thread: Entier Gladanil

Downloads
    Uploads

Entier Gladanil

I hope this is the right place, I was glancing at Entier Gladanil in the wiki, and noticed it is incomplete.

I have no idea how to edit a wiki, but glancing at the 2nd Ed. Sourcebook
    He's a Andu Male, NE, 5th level fighter, with a minor/20 of Anduiras.

Is there updated information?

p.s. I apolgize for not just adding it myself, all that wiki code confuzzled me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry about the wiki. Click on the 'edit' button at the top of the page.

You will then see html (I think) coding surrounding various words, so < b > to start bold and < / b > to end it, or 'i' for italics, etc. or 'div' for indentation starting or ending, equals signs for headings, and 'br' to end a line.

If you make a mess of an edit it can easily be rolled back, or fixed by a moderator, so have a go, and hit the discussion tab if it all goes horribly wrong, one of us will sort it out.

As long as you add some fun text, or get in the hang of things reasonably quickly, no one will mind a few snafu's along the way.

Special Guest (Donor)
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And use what's already there. Add a couple of lines to the existing page, see how it looks when it's half way there to get a feeling.

Of course, I recommend using a preview button so you can see if you mess something before you post it. Enter a few words below in the summary field to give a hint on what you've done to the document, for a quick reference.
    Rey M. - court wizard of Tuarhievel

Thread Information