Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom Warcards

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless One View Post

The next one is for Tuornen Home Guards. Obviously a black-and-white version of Elite Anuirean Infantry with details altered by hand. It could use some colors I found it on a player website for Tuornen, and it was the only one there.

I made a quick colorization of it, and changed and/or added some details, including background. Original sample was low quality, so it didn't turned out well, but since I wasted like an hour or so, here it is...

Maybe someone will find it useful...

Tuornen Home Guard - Front

Tuornen Home Guard - Back

PS: I didn't changed it's statistics in any way (although I think that it shouldn't be as strong), but used Shield marker rather than Crossed Swords one, since I used already prepared Warcard primer...

EDIT: I used kgauck's Tuornen coat of arms, hope he won't mind...

Oo;

Last edited by ShadowMoon; 10-10-2007 at 10:48 AM.
    "If the wizards and students who lived here centuries ago had practiced control - in their spellcasting and in their dealings with the politics of the empire - you would be studying in a tall tower made by the best dwarf stone masons, not in an old military barracks."
    Applied Thaumaturgy Lector of the Royal College of Sorcery to new generation of students.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since I have created Keeper of the Grove warcard, and it is used via Realm Spell, I decided to create the Realm Spell as well.

Keeper of the Grove
    5th-level Caster

Sphere:
    Earth (Elemental)
    Regency: 5RP / Unit
    Gold: 1GB / Unit
    Req'd Holding: 1
    Duration: 1 Domain Turn

Only Druids of Erik may cast this rare Spell. By calling upon Erik, the Druids call forth the powers of the earth, awakening the Keeper of the Grove.
    Only one Unit can be summoned per Holding level, and those Units cannot leave the Province where they were summoned.
    One Keeper of the Grove Unit consist of a single huge sentient earth elemental (10HD).
    Keeper of the Grove also fortifies the target Holding for the duration of the Spell.

Keeper of the Grove - Front

Keeper of the Grove
    - Back

Note: This Warcard and the Realm Spell are designed for AD&D 2nd Edition Birthright...

Option:

Optional rule for the Keeper of the Grove in order to tone it down a bit and to depict it's integrity/mass loss when it hurls boulders (it's body parts); Whenever Keeper of the Grove use it's Missile Attack, they suffer one automatic Hit. In this case it would be better to rise its Missile Attack rating a bit; like Missile: 6 / Missile: 4 (1 Hit) / Missile: 2 (2 Hits).

Last edited by ShadowMoon; 10-10-2007 at 11:35 AM.
    "If the wizards and students who lived here centuries ago had practiced control - in their spellcasting and in their dealings with the politics of the empire - you would be studying in a tall tower made by the best dwarf stone masons, not in an old military barracks."
    Applied Thaumaturgy Lector of the Royal College of Sorcery to new generation of students.

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow. Cool card ShadowMoon!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, since I couldn't find my old Spider Raiders warcard, I decided to draw a new one...

Work in progress...

Scanned drawing and retraced...

Basic colour scheme...

Shading and Brushing...

EDIT:
    Regarding its statistics; well I had in mind a special goblin cavalry unit for Spiderfell (similar as special knight units in Anuire, like Knights of Haelyn), so it would have higher stats than Wolf Raiders...

Movement: 2
    Defense: 3
    Morale: P O

Melee: 4
    Charge: 5
    Missile: 2

1 Hit
    Melee: 3
    Charge: 4
    Missile: 1

2 Hits
    Melee: 2
    Charge: 3
    Missile: 0

May move freely through any terrain.

Last edited by ShadowMoon; 10-14-2007 at 01:16 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Spiderfell Patrol...

Last edited by ShadowMoon; 10-14-2007 at 02:24 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Spider Raiders - Front

Spider Raiders - Back

Note: This Warcard is designed for AD&D 2nd Edition Birthright...

Option:

Optional rule for the Spider Raiders to make things more interesting a bit in tactics, add; Spider Raiders can use Web in place of it's Missile Attack.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Wow Wow!
    Give us more, Shadowmoon...

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's stunning, ShadowMoon, and so much better than even the fully coloured spider on the white background, which I thought was pretty good

Downloads
    Uploads
    If anyone gonna use em in their campaigns, I would appreciate some feedback very much. Although, stats seem balanced to me, considering both Keeper of the Grove and Spider Raiders are special units; still nothing can beat results taken directly from community members play-testing.

PS: Thanks for comments, I am glad You like em...

Smile Keep em coming

Its fun to see homemade cards and etc. Keep posting em. and i will post mine as well soon

Thread Information