Here are some custom warcards I managed to recover from my old collection. None of them are my work. If someone recognized the warcards as his work and wants them removed from this post, please tell me and I will remove them as soon as possible.

The first one is from a website that had several warcards for a couple of quite logical units. I remember there were Anuirean Crossbowmen, but the Knights of Avanalae are the only one I managed to find because the LPA player in my game created such a unit.

The next one is for Tuornen Home Guards. Obviously a black-and-white version of Elite Anuirean Infantry with details altered by hand. It could use some colors I found it on a player website for Tuornen, and it was the only one there.

The rest one are from a webpage called Manni's Warcards. I managed to find the address in Birthright mailing list archive, but the site is down. I remember it had a lot of warcards that just wouldn't fit in my vision of Birthright, like Fire Elementals, so I have only the part of Manni's works that I used in my game: