Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Custom Warcards

I know this is an older post, but I like the custom units I have seen so far. Some pics were a little out of place for sure, but they all looked good. In all I say very good work on all accounts.

Just a question Aldrin, Whats the BattleXP and ScholarXP on some of the cards. I have a guess, but thought I would ask.

Anyone have any templates for cards set up? I have Paint Shop Pro 9 kicking around somewhere and may take a try at some cards of my own in the near future. I have some ideas for a game I plan on running and the idea of having actual cards for the battles would make it more fun i think.

Thanks for the inspiration and
    "The Light Grows Dim, Darkness seeps in the cracks."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, I don't appear to have commented before to show my appreciation, and think I may have missed many of Aldrin's posts, probably due to one of my recurrent connection problems, but awesome work all.

We seem to have lost the early pictures, probably as part of the crash a few months back, if anyone downloaded them it would be great if they could be re-uploaded.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I can see everything in this thread. Are you meaning lost from the Downloads section or somewhere? I don't think they were put anywhere else.

Sorontar

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorontar View Post
    I think I can see everything in this thread. Are you meaning lost from the Downloads section or somewhere? I don't think they were put anywhere else.

Sorontar
    when I look at the first 3 posts there are no pictures / warcards in them - just text / nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahh, right. I see nothing there either. No sign that there was supposed to be something.

But I have found the reason. The first picture was at Geocities, which is no more thanks to its owner Yahoo's decision. I suspect it is the same for the rest.

Thread Information