Downloads
    Uploads
    While digging around parts long untouched, I finally found my BR Boxset again! I looked over all the old rules in the rule book and took a glance over the atlas with a fuzzy feeling inside. Unfortunatly, I quickly noticed I'm missing everything *but* my books. Where'd my cardstock sheets and map go?

Probably with my Khinasi naval expansion*, which would be in places further untouched, or possibly even in the garbage :P

So while I can now use BR to make a world designed with BR domain rules, I stll don't remember how much a ship costs or what it's maintenance is. Although it's extremely doubtful, would this information be accessible anywhere?

* = I lost this shortly after I bought it and I have an uncanny feeling it will never be found ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love for there to be a 3E world of BR. Then you don't have to go looking for old rules in old boxes. I know that would be a lot of work for whoever does it and then you have to get copywrite permission form the Wizheads and everything but it would help when you have people that have never played BR before. It also helps us that have all of our 2E stuff in storage somewhere being destroyed by silverfish.

Of course since I am not working on the BR3E project that is all just a bunch of big talk. :P

CW

Thread Information