Thread: Innishiere

Innishiere

Discussion thread for Innishiere. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just put up a bit on wiki about Innishiere. It was my first wiki so if I made a mistake or totally missed something please let me know so I can fix it before I do another. thx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking good for a first go! I have moved the domain table because they normally go (now) on a separate template page which is then linked into from the parent page. It doesn't look any different. I also added nowiki * /nowiki for your footnote asterisks (with the < >).

While I realise that the regents listed are probably just place holders, make sure that in the end they have complete names (ie. with clan/tribe/family names) and that their domains have names or titles. They can't all be Innishiere.

Also, I have added the provinces to the land section and added links throughout the page to give you the idea of what can be linked to. Try to only link to a term once per page, unless the link is for a vital component for a section, e.g. the important figures in said section, the provinces in the Land section. We don't want to over link.

Sorontar
    Last edited by Sorontar; 02-09-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Thread Information