Where do i buy this game ?

Hi guys. im new on this forum and i need help

1. I had this game orginal ones but i lost it somehow. i remember it as REALY good. and i wanna get it again anyone know if i can buy or download it somewhere ?.

I found a Iso. of it ones but i never made it work.. it was a bin.ecm somthing fil and it was imposebel for me to make it work or finde any help on the net.

so if u know anything that will help me get the game again i would be greatfull.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are usually copies of the computer game on ebay, if you want to ask the forum generally its usually best to say where you are as otherwise people need to ask...

Sierra have not released The Gorgon's Alliance as freeware, and have withdrawn publishing rights from various licencees so ebay is about your best bet.

Unless you are in the UK and I can find my spare...

Several upgrades are in the downloads section of this site.

Well if you want the actual product look on the web for used roleplaying games. Several online stores specialize in that.

furthermore, you can buy it as a pdf from drivethrurpg and places like that for something like $4 a box/adventure/book.

Since there was mention of an ISO file, I'm thinking this person may mean Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance, which is still available on Amazon apparently. [Link] I'm not sure how well it will run on current computing technology as I've experience problems with several old Sierra Online installers and games from around the same time frame in which the game was made. (My mom picked up a bunch of them out of a bargain bin some time in 1999 or so and I really miss some of them.)

I hope that helps. If you are referring to the boxed set, I had some luck looking on eBay, although I was several minutes late on one auction of the set. The PDF's are still available on RPGNow.com.

Hi, Bjorka!
    I find many used cd's on e-bay... with a lucky hand I've buy to very low price.

Take a look.

bye Insanity.

Where do i buy this game ?

Hi Bjorka,

I find used cds on e-bay... with a lucky hand I've buy it on very low price!
    Try to take a look.

Bye Insanity.

Thread Information