Downloads
    Uploads

Calling Old Packrats!

I've recently been poking through various archives, trying to figure out what I used to think. =) In doing so, I noticed that the MPGN archives appear to have disappeared entirely. Arjan doesn't have a copy, and I only kept a selection of about 1,200 messages from that period. Furthermore, my collection only goes back to April 1998, and the list began in late 1996. I figure that if we get a few of us ancient relics together, we can probably reassemble much of what was lost -- or, of course, someone (Ian?) might have kept a mirror of the entire archive...

Ryan

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my cyber-archeological quests, I have found mirror sites. They just don't work anymore. But I wouldn't be surprised if somone had an old copy of the mirror on magnetic tape, or punch cards, or ticker-tape, or carved in glyphs on rocks near the seashore.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kgauck View Post
    In my cyber-archeological quests, I have found mirror sites. They just don't work anymore. But I wouldn't be surprised if somone had an old copy of the mirror on magnetic tape, or punch cards, or ticker-tape, or carved in glyphs on rocks near the seashore.
    i indeed used to have a complete dump of the MPGN archives in txt files.. but somehow lost them over the years (plugged in all my old harddrives to my new pc..).
    also found the mirror sites, mailed the domain owner of the old list, even tried to get a hold of them through wotc... all with no luck.
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Thread Information