Hybrid View

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Gulf of Coeranys

Discussion thread for The Gulf of Coeranys. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

I really like this idea, not that I'd be able to play of course. The inclusion of Strahd as a Cerilian awnshegh is fascinating. I doubt however that anybody else still has a running copy of the Core Rules program - it is several years old!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelandrin View Post
    Discussion thread for The Gulf of Coeranys. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

I really like this idea, not that I'd be able to play of course. The inclusion of Strahd as a Cerilian awnshegh is fascinating. I doubt however that anybody else still has a running copy of the Core Rules program - it is several years old!
    I do. It still works with my computer.
    Regent of Medoere

A nitpick

Vlad Tepes was prince of Vallachia; the idea in itself is fairly interesting: Ravenloft domain lords already have an ability very much akin to the Warding spell, and are very much tied to their land.

Oh, and 2nd ed Core Rules still runs on my laptop.

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I still have a copy but it was prone to crashing on my old machine. I have no idea whether it will run on XP or not. Great program for its time though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I still have a copy but it was prone to crashing on my old machine. I have no idea whether it will run on XP or not. Great program for its time though.
    It should run on XP. A lot of Win32 programs still run on WinXP.
    Regent of Medoere

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwrthefyr View Post
    Vlad Tepes was prince of Vallachia; the idea in itself is fairly interesting: Ravenloft domain lords already have an ability very much akin to the Warding spell, and are very much tied to their land.

Oh, and 2nd ed Core Rules still runs on my laptop.
    You are correct. Wallachia was his domain name. I did some checking up on it, and I haven't corrected it yet.
    Regent of Medoere

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like this idea, not that I'd be able to play of course. The inclusion of Strahd as a Cerilian awnshegh is fascinating.
    To tell the truth, I had the idea to use Strahd as an Awnshegh for a very long time, ever since I received the 25th Anniversary Edition of Ravenloft for joining the RPGA. It makes sense to put him in the Vampire's Hold. It's just about the same culture and same climate. I just needed to make him a Vos ruler to have the same East European nuance and their you go.
    Regent of Medoere

Thread Information