Well not that I have any shortage of opinions myself but I am well into the 4th month of a new camp. and the setting is about two game years in.

Tuornen has been through some rough times but the players have seen it through rather well and are enjoying the experiance. There is however a slight problem...

The players have thwarted two seperate assassination attempts on the Duchess (Not the problem), but owing to political ativities and goals (They are busy little scions) they have stopped short of finding the fiend behind these attempts.

(One player has reason to suspect that a cousin of his was set up as a possible scapegoat and in order to protect the family he sort of....well he did destroyevidence, buy off witness's, and bought the cousin a fast horse to "rest" in the country until things cool off)

Sooo.... the secret bad dooer thwarted twice but enboldened by the seeming ineptitude of the Duchess's court will try yet again...this time while her graces loyal protectors are absent.

If the deed is accomplished I was wondering what chaos and fun the population of the forum would/could inflict. I have some Ideas of course but I would be interested in hearing from the gallery.

In order to help I will supply the following information about the camp.

#1. Duchess Laela has steadfastly refused to wed and no heir of the Flaertes line (known of) exists. (The players never really followed up on this either I suspect 20th century mindset, or comparing Laela to Elisabeth I was in their heads)

#2. The Assassins appear to be from a core of Tuornen expatriots (banished Noble Families) that are extremists in regard to any hint of Elvin blood sitting on the Tuornen throne.

#3. Tuornen has already (With player leadership) dealt Alamie a good beating and while prevented from grander ambitions by major powers stepping in. Tuornen in the settlement with Avanil, Beoruine, Alamie, and Ghoere which was brokered by Endier (Who was loosing trade monies as the war closed his trade routes down) got control of its own law and the aggresive power mad (Players opinions)Duke of Alamie was replaced (exiled) by a more moderate family member. (Long Story)

As a side note the Alignment free roleplaying I tested last week is very popular with the party and seems to be working well.