Downloads
    Uploads

Archers CH

Discussion thread for Archers CH. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am unaquainted with the CH system so If my comment is Idiotic please bear with me..

Your archers as described are carrying 280 arrows coming in at 42 pounds and 21 pounds of other gear.. They have a twelve strength which limits them to 43 pounds of gear before they have a reduced movement, yet they are listed as still having a 30' move.

Is there a system for a baggage train that I am unaware of, or is that assumed? :confused:
    Good Morning Peasant!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcolby View Post
    I am unaquainted with the CH system so If my comment is Idiotic please bear with me..

Your archers as described are carrying 280 arrows coming in at 42 pounds and 21 pounds of other gear.. They have a twelve strength which limits them to 43 pounds of gear before they have a reduced movement, yet they are listed as still having a 30' move.

Is there a system for a baggage train that I am unaware of, or is that assumed? :confused:
    Good point...

Shows that I have not been paying attention

That must be corrected, and I should look into the other units as well...

Thanx

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought it best to halve the nr of arrows

Thread Information