Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelandrin View Post
    That recolouring changes his expression. Whereas the B/W picture appears to be glowering at you, the coloured one appears to be looking skyward for inspiration!
    Yeah, at first I thought he is missing an eye, but then I figured it is a bad scan; so I made my own eyes. Anyway I went more for like holding his anger while cursing the Avani and the Five Oaths.
    Last edited by ShadowMoon; 05-09-2007 at 12:26 AM.
    "If the wizards and students who lived here centuries ago had practiced control - in their spellcasting and in their dealings with the politics of the empire - you would be studying in a tall tower made by the best dwarf stone masons, not in an old military barracks."
    Applied Thaumaturgy Lector of the Royal College of Sorcery to new generation of students.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That recolouring changes his expression. Whereas the B/W picture appears to be glowering at you, the coloured one appears to be looking skyward for inspiration!
    I made another version of Quirad, on that one he is not gazing above.

So, I'll post them both, and You decide...

Quirad al-Dinn is from The Book of Magecraft (TSR 3117; AD&D Birthright).

First version:

Second version:

Last edited by ShadowMoon; 05-09-2007 at 04:00 PM.
    "If the wizards and students who lived here centuries ago had practiced control - in their spellcasting and in their dealings with the politics of the empire - you would be studying in a tall tower made by the best dwarf stone masons, not in an old military barracks."
    Applied Thaumaturgy Lector of the Royal College of Sorcery to new generation of students.

Downloads
    Uploads
    (Silly question - I wasn't even aware that there was an Ilien PS. Whereabouts can it be found?)
    Check eBay. There are numerous copies available for small cost. I found 6 or 7 copies with a "buy it now" button next to it.

Ehrshegh of Spelling Thelandrin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, maybe I'm in the wrong country, but I searched for "Ilien" and found squat and diddly.

ShadowMoon, the second coloured version is much better

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I was searching the US eBay site, where there are Player's Secrets of Ilien galore.

There's even a S/W original boxed set (for $79 US), bit rich for my tastes.

SM, I don't think al-Dinn looks "menacing" enough. The eyes have definitely lost some of his "angry" mage look.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaleela View Post

SM, I don't think al-Dinn looks "menacing" enough. The eyes have definitely lost some of his "angry" mage look.
    I agree, will try to fix it soon...

Thx for coments ^^;
    Last edited by ShadowMoon; 05-10-2007 at 04:55 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Shame about the different eBay site. That said, you can pick up some good stuff in the UK from some excellent retailers, but then c'est la vie.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it is not an oficial BR NPC, or as good as original artwork, but I wanted to share it.

This is a NPC from my Birthright campaign (Birthright d20R: Shadow Rising).

Count Balthasar von Khelnn, the Knight of the Silver Eye.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He does look suitably menacing. A Vos pirate perhaps?

Downloads
    Uploads
    He does look suitably menacing. A Vos pirate perhaps?
    In my campaign (Birthright d20R: Shadow Rising) count Balthasar von Khelnn (NPC) is a memeber of the militant order of Ruornil called the Knights of the Silver Eye.
    Khelnn family is old and traditional, but great tragedy fell upon this noble house. Old count Reuben Hilder von Khelnn died in fall of Adlersburg, count's eldest son Harald vanished on the Sturmwind's maiden voyge less than a month later, poor countess Kordelia's sorrow drove her mad, Khelnn castle burned to the ground by misterious fire, young Balthasar and his younger sister Kirsten Marie were separated and raised by strangers.
    Anyway, to avoid beeing dragged in campaign storyline. Balthasar discovered to many secrets about himself and his family, and now he walks a dark and lonely path, seeking salvation, but offering none. On the other hand Kirsten Marie (Player Character) is looking for him, uncovering long forgotten horrors, following her brother's path, but something about her makes it all different...

Oo;
    Last edited by ShadowMoon; 05-10-2007 at 09:04 AM.

Thread Information