Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Endier

Downloads
    Uploads
    Know Bloodline is a 1st level spell in the BoP, there doesn't seem to be a more advanced version. The 1st level spell tells you strength and derivation, but not history. Legend Lore would seem to have the capacity to read a bloodline without any special changes. Clerics, who really should have this power to use as part of an investiture or coronation, and so on, should have a spell like this at about 5th level (9th level caster) which can tell you all you might want to know about the current scion and his bloodline. Something at the 7th level might be able to trace a bloodline all the way back to Deismaar.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorontar View Post
    I can really see this as being a problem if it was an elf giving his royal blood to his secret bastard half-elf son (who is not in the least bit elven or hanner sidhe).
    Or if it was a human father giving it to his sole direct heir (the illegitimate half elf) rather than investing a brother / nephew / etc as the family desired...

I can well see a noble family seeing the big inherited bloodline as 'family property' and not as belonging to the individual bearer. You then get a whole family with a grudge against Kalien simply because he was loved by his father / mother...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a reason for the discrepancy between the Endier-page (under Adventure Ides) hinting towards Mehaillie Bireon looking to Kalien for a matrimonial alliance, while her own entry says she's wed to Aarturous Rhaedien?

Quote Originally Posted by Endier-page
    Another way to interpret Bireon’s interest is the fact that she may be interested in finding herself a mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehaillie-page
    [...]when [Mehaillie] met Aarturous, she was smitten by him, and he by her. They fell in love, and she changed her plans from the hostile acquisition of a guild to the amorous acquisition of a husband with a guild.
    While I am familiar with the vagueness of adventure-hooks, it caught my attention, and I thought I'd take the oportunity to see if anyone has given this some thought.
    -Harald

Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever.

Blog

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, Mheallie only went up fairly recently - I guess that we just didn't remember the Kalien connection. Something to fix - though with Mheallie's age it might be better to create a daughter for Mheallie - someone who would need help to rule a guild maybe...

Thread Information