Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how can i get birthright?

hello everyone!my cd is broken so i cant play it anymore.
    how can i get game again?
    i am from turkey.

thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Ebay was where I got my copy. Was a good price and didn't have to look to hard for a copy.
    "The Light Grows Dim, Darkness seeps in the cracks."

yes i found it

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know its off topic but; anyone heard of someone doing Medieval 2: Total War mod for Birthright; like Birthright: Total War. Or even Europa Universalis mod for Birthright. That would be simply awesome.

Cheers...
    "If the wizards and students who lived here centuries ago had practiced control - in their spellcasting and in their dealings with the politics of the empire - you would be studying in a tall tower made by the best dwarf stone masons, not in an old military barracks."
    Applied Thaumaturgy Lector of the Royal College of Sorcery to new generation of students.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you can also download stuff from certain places.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=966

I would assume this is missing maps, warcards, etc. But, if you are just looking for supplemental material and so forth, it could be a quick options instead of having to wait for shipping from an ebay person.

at least i got it

yes i have birthright but it doesnt work with windows xp
    how can i play it with windows xp?

any upgrade or file?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Use VirtualPC
    "If the wizards and students who lived here centuries ago had practiced control - in their spellcasting and in their dealings with the politics of the empire - you would be studying in a tall tower made by the best dwarf stone masons, not in an old military barracks."
    Applied Thaumaturgy Lector of the Royal College of Sorcery to new generation of students.

ok

can u explain how to use this ''Virtual PC'' device?

Downloads
    Uploads
    search the internet for detailed "how to", but basically you create a virtual pc configuration, mount OS (like Win95), and start it. You need to download OS from somewhere, srry didnt used it for awhile...

Thread Information