Downloads
    Uploads

Timeline of Anuire

Hey all -

In recent weeks I've spent some time preparing things for a pbem I've been thinking of running (although preparations are nearly complete, the ultimate decision on whether or not to actually go ahead with it has yet to be made). To that end, I've dramatically expanded the Timeline of Anuire I wrote up for the last game I ran (which was itself an expanded version of a timeline written by another member of the community). I have attached that timeline to this post. It contains a great deal of what was discussed in the Atlas of Cerilia project, material that has been developed over the years by members of this community, and elements of my own campaigns. Basically, it has been, in one form or another, a kind of guide for me as I wrote on various realms in the Atlas project.

Speaking of which, since I've not heard from the any of the other Atlas of Cerilia people in quite some time, I'm going to start posting the material I wrote up for the project. I also intend to finish some of the material I was working on for the project and post that too. But that's for the next post...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless_Leader View Post
    Speaking of which, since I've not heard from the any of the other Atlas of Cerilia people in quite some time, I'm going to start posting the material I wrote up for the project. I also intend to finish some of the material I was working on for the project and post that too. But that's for the next post...
    lots of material has been added to the wiki already. since i am going to open it in the upcoming few days you might want to wait for that and start adding stuff there.

A.
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Integrating the timeline will be fun - we are going to have to split it into several pages:-)

I'm trying to hack out a wiki 101 at the moment for techno-phobes like myself. The wiki has detailed help files, but the guide should give a basic introduction on how to prepare a word document for the wiki; because wiki tables are beyond me it will include a sample domain table - which is the most useful one imho rather than guidance on tables per se. I'll try and agree it with Arjan asap.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

would be nice to add it...
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Thread Information