It has already been hit upon in a couple of seperate posts in other threads, but it has no thread of its own so...to anyone familier with Tuornen and the prophesy of Mad Maeve, since it is never defined and left to the D.M. to interpret what are your interpretations?

One Thin Supper In The Worms Pot
One Still Dreamer On a Cold Bed
Two Wan Candles In a Pyre Hot
Two Dire Brothers On a Field Dead

My own interpretation (and thus by no means an authority) is that this is a warning to Tuornen to stay neutral in the affairs of Beoruine and Avinal.

To me the Thin Supper in the Worms pot is the remains of the former Empire.

The Still Dreamer is the chamberlain who waits for the "perfect" canidate with the throne or the former capital itself being the stone bed.

The two wan Candles are the nations of Avinal and Beoruine (Mighty nations by the current standard, but Wan Candles in comparison to the Flame that was the old empire) and the Pyre Hot is their war for empire. (The definition of Pyre in the dictionary is a large fire specificly for the purpose of cremation)

Two Dire brothers does not refer to actual brothers of the blood but again from the dictionary "men of like mind or profession" and Hence the Prince and Archduke themselves.

On the field dead may or may not refer to the actual deaths of the Beoruine and Avin, or it could refer to the death of their nations.

So to me the message is stay neutral, if Tuornen commits to one side or the other and shifts the balence of power West and Central Anuire will be engulfed in war, quite possibly all of Anuire.

Any hooo thats one of mine, any body else??