Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if someone on this site could tell me if there are some good conversion of the most famous Awnshegliens.I've searched on the Web to find nothing really interesting.
    I start to think that Birthright has not got so many funs.
    Please show me that I'm wrong.
    There is big difference between boldness and insolence:now it's time that you learn it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rhuobhe,

Conversion of my character let alone an Awnsheglien is/was a painful process. It is not that I am not a big fan of Birthright, it is just I haven't yet taken the time to convert any of them. I will probably start with the Spider. However, since your such a big fan, if you have the time can you convert it and post it on this site for me :)

By the way there are now over 200 fans of Birthright on this site and growing!
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Travis Doom's Conversion Manual (available in the Downloads section) has some very nice conversions of the black blood in it. Off the top of my head, I think he has the Gorgon, the Spider, and RHoubhe.

Check it out in anycase. It is (IMNSHO) the best conversion guide out there, and is destined to become the generally accepted 3E Version (note the lack of the letters c-o-n) of Birthright!
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a few conversions of Awnsheghlien on my page, at http://www.chariot.net.au/~hoss/birthright...nsheghlien.html

I have conversions of Banshegh, Basilisk, Boar and the Gorgon.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks people!
    Raesene I know very well your site!
    Unfortunately you have only converted these four abominations...
    I have already done the conversion on my own but I wanted to see if there were other versions on the Web.
    I think it would have been a good idea to accept a conversion that is(easy to find for evryone) on the Web as the official one.
    After all everything depends on what we(Pcs) prefere to consider canon.
    Hasta luego People
    There is big difference between boldness and insolence:now it's time that you learn it.

Thread Information