Downloads
    Uploads

(PC GAME) Character Editor graphic problem?

I noticed that if I change the portrait of a ruler in Birthright the Gorgon's Alliance from human (for example) to gnoll (or goblin) it doesn't work very well...the ruler will be gnoll like in the character screen,in the choose realm screen,in the adventure mode,but NO in the map mode where he will remain "original".
    I have already patched the game.
    Ah another question...if I want to give my customed characters to another player which file I should give? (for scenario is simple because it is a save game)

I have even two other little errors of the editor (scenario editor this time)...loyalty report keeps old realms names and there is a problem with the realm label on the game beginning...for example in a scenario I shifted Tuarhievel realm in the forest of Dhoesone (and I give the proper Tuarhievel at the Gorgon) but the label Tuarhievel is on the Gorgon land!

Wink First problem

Greetings,

edit characters. Then start BR and choose Load game, delete the current game file and thereafter start a new one. Usually works.

Example: I made a Gnoll cleric be leader of Thurazor. First run, no change in optics or stats. After I meddled like I just noted here (delete current game file among loadable games) the gnoll was seens as figur and character sheet and all stats and items were fine. It seems a bit BUGGY sometimes? I mean, it's old, be gentle?

"In truth only people who lack Azrai blood have any problems..."

I wonder IF there is a way to display the scenario editor in more colours. By now I prepare a scenario suiting files I uploaded here.

Uhm... would anybody know how to "fill" an empty area of the map (tell the PC that it is treated like a region instead of empty)???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry it doesn't work:he will be a gnoll,but not in map mode (gnoll in adventure,in charater screen and select realm,but no in map mode).The same error if I change the character in a goblin,a gorgon,spider.

For fill the empty map what do you mean?The province will be at least assigned at the chaos or at another realm.

It is also bad that you cannot have diplomacy with Markazor and Mur Kilad if you play Gorgon.

Thread Information