Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC Awnsheghlien

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do allow fledgling PC awnsheghs following the rules in the Book of Regency. But the moment they give in to the call of Azrai´s blood, they become NPCs. However, my players were lucky so far as they have a knack for not rolling Azrai as their bloodline derivation, so I decided to let one of their closest allies become an awnshegh. Let´s see if they discover it before they fall victim to their former friend. Or maybe a cure exists... ;)

In a Dragonlance game my character and his fellow party members, mostly champions for the cause of good, had a confrontation with a very old vampire (greetings to Dr. Van Richten ;) ) who turned us into special undead under his control. So the DM converted our characters on a case-by-case basis and we proceeded to play them, and infiltrated the OTHER Dragonlance party that was playing parallel to ours. It was very funny since noone knew we became undead, they just thought we were MIA :) . Boy, were they wrong. We had to keep ourselves from laughing out several times. They let our fellow undead Knight of Solamnia, who never breathed, ate, drank, slept, showed his face or put off his armor, stand guard at their nighttime camp... alone... for 8 hours... every day for a week :) . And the vampire had told us not to kill anyone as long as we remained undiscovered.
    I´ve never seen a bunch of players with so much luck in all the years since I started playing/DMing RPGs.
    wotc = wizards of the cash

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see no reason why there should be a limitation for a player character. if one is affected by the dark blood there is the possibility that he becomes an anwsheglien - cerilia's history has shown this (vampire or manticore). not to take this into account is unrealistic.
    my purpose is now to lead you into the Pallace where you shall have a clear and delightful view of all those various objects, and scattered excellencies, that lye up and down upon the face of creation, which are only seen by those that go down into the Seas, and by no other....

Downloads
    Uploads
    To me it´s a matter of personal preference, and I prefer not to have any full-grown PC awnshegh (or undead for that matter) in a party. It tends to kill the party members, especially scions in this case ;) .
    I also think you (partially) misunderstood me. Please note the difference between *fledgling* and *full-grown* :) .

Downloads
    Uploads
    May be there is a PC ersheglien to stop him killing party members?
    May Khirdai always bless your sword and his lightning struck your enemies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait. Do you mean an awnshegh AND an ehrshegh in the SAME party?
    Sounds like a recipe for a massacre :) .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that having an evil person in a party with good is a recipe for disaster. I couldn't imagine what would happen if those people really were awnshegh and ehrshegh!!!!
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Thread Information