Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC Awnsheghlien

Downloads
    Uploads
    In a recent game of Birthright that I narrate each sunday night, one of my player, an elf spellsinger, discovered an important sielshegh made in a sword and completely filled with Azrai's essence. As it is, the sielshegh's blood level added to the elf bloodline and the bloodform power was rolled without the player knowing about it.

My goal is to confront the spellsinger to the Gift of Azrai as he begins to transform into something really horrible.

What do you think of it?:)
    Lofwyr, a dragon who answers to no one!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It will be interesting to see how the player role plays the transformation. I hope you reward him well if he role plays well and penalize him if he doesn't.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the
    United Provinces of Cerilia
    "May Haelyn bring justice to your realm"

Downloads
    Uploads
    As it is, the Elf, named Vershakan, considers himself to be the Spidermage, a nickname he is fond of. So I figured out that he could assume something that ressemble to its chosen name. Do you have an idea?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know there is the Spider. However, I would not give him characteristics he likes. I would start giving him characteristics that he initially will freak out to as a character and then learn to accept. If he is fond of calling himself the spidermage he will think it is cool if he starts taking on characteristics of a spider.

Also are there going to be alignment problems in the transformation?
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the

Downloads
    Uploads
    the sudden transformation he already had in recents sessions as freaked the Players out! As much as Vershakan player. He "feels" for all around him as spooky and abnormal without reasons. Every living thing tries to be as much away from him as possible. The next step, I thought initially, was to make plants wither at his passage...

What do you think?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it depends on what you want to transform him into. Would it make sense that plants whither as he passes? Try this one out, one or more mornings when he wakes up he is covered in spiders. Or he wakes up and he finds a spider web connecting between his legs (what he doesn't know is he created it) that has caught many a fly and that he finds a great urge to eat them. This assumes you still want to go with the spider idea.
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's cool :) He devlops some sort of attraction to little spiders that comes to him and covers him progressively...hmmm Very interesting.

:)

Downloads
    Uploads
    PC Awnsheghlien rock.

In a campaign I'm in (not Birthright, but it has birthright rules), one of the player character elves has made a name for himself as a great hero. However, he has an incredible ego, and has alienated some of the other player characters (excellent role-playing, on both ends) without realizing it. He also has alienated some of the more powerful elven aristocracy. Recently, he was even tempted to become the vassal of the Green Dragon that has plagued the campaign from its inception, just for the power she was offering, and nearly caved.

Its going to be quite a show as the story progresses, especially since he has begun showing signs of growing slightly more powerful, and his perceptions have been growing steadily darker...
    Explain how this is a signature, its not my handwriting.

The hardest part was teaching the bunnies to hug. -Duke Phillips

I love allowing PC's to become Awnsheghlien. In my current game one character, who was raised by gnolls, came in contact with a Gnoll Awnsheghlien. After a great battle were both were greatly hurt, he was triumphant against the tainted gnoll. Piercing the gnoll through the heart on a broken tree, The bloodline of Azrai took over the characters body, subsuming the once noble bloodline he had possessed.

The character had a great obsession and hatred of the gnolls that had raised him, thus fueling his transformation into a massive gnoll-like creature. He immediately began to hear the voice of temptation in his mind, trying to get him to embrace the evil that now flowed through his body.

The Player really did an excellent job of role playing the whole event. Also the rest of the party made it to the fight in time to see the final blow, as well as the near instant transformation of their friend. They are now all fairly careflu around him, as he has gotten a rather wicked temper. The only thing that keeps the evil in check in his soul currently is the characters love for another PC.

I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
    "The Light Grows Dim, Darkness seeps in the cracks."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lofwyr, how is the transformation coming?
    Lord Eldred
    High Councilor of the

Thread Information