Special Guest (Donor) morgramen's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmmm... I went looking for the Adurian web pages (and the 3E BR pages too), and found them both gone. Anyone have any idea what the scoop is?
    "You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing."

Downloads
    Uploads
    i noticed it more then a week ago, already send ian an email about it.
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Birthright Developer Raesene Andu's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A constant barrage of junk e-mails (most of them over 100K) has forced my to shut down my old e-mail address and my webpages. You can find my old adurian page at http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8099/ and I have a temporary e-mail account at dmdarkstar@yahoo.com

I'm currently looking for a free webpage or webspace somewhere to host the Adurian page and I'll post the rest of the information from the 3E page to Birthright.net one day soon.
    Let me claim your Birthright!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember seeing the old Aduria pages by Ian Hoskins (sp?) and finding them rather interesting. Did you ever fix the map of the northern section that is near Cerilia?

When I looked at them last, only the very tip of the Adurian peninsula matched what is in the maps from the boxed set. If you look at the "Continent of Cerilia" card map, you can see quite a bit more of Aduria, which shows a shoulder of land that extends pretty far east, placing the tip of the visible section directly south of the Chimera's and Hydra's realms. The maps that you had cut all of that off.

I tried sendind an email or two about this a long time ago, but I never did get any response.

Thread Information