Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oninowon
    Sorry, I'm new here and this is slightly OT but what is the difference between the downloaded individual chapter pdf files and the assembled rar file?

I downloaded the rar file but my computer could not read it. What program does it use?
    rar is a windows rar file used for higher compression that a normal zipped file.

There are some "free" ones like 7zip that will allow opening of said files.

I can't recall what ended up in the rar files myself, since I didn't make the rar. But the individual chapter files are the most up to date.
    Duane Eggert

Thanks for answering my question.

I didn't realize there was an active forum for BirthRight until I stumbled upon it. I got into BirthRight very late (I got it at a bargin bin at my FLGS) but really liked the setting. I wanted to do a D&D3 conversion but the bloodline aspect made it difficult to convert. I'll be reading this community's take on the conversion.

Now, someone said there was a BirthRight wiki. The only wiki I found was the Wikipedia. Is that what everyone is talking about or is there a wiki specifically devoted to BirthRight?

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy

[QUOTE=Wolfboy]I'm just waiting for maps of the world that are easy to use for provinces and the like rather than just general maps.

So, I made new huge map of Cerilia and am detailing the provinces, and it was ment to be done allready, but we all do this besides our work, studies... and I think that answers your other question as well: Why is all that taking so long?
    I offered my self to do the whole world in the same manner, but no one replied. Lack of comunication is realy a problem and the fact that people who are doing sometimes even the same stuff don't do it together.

Downloads
    Uploads
    oninowon>
    Now, someone said there was a BirthRight wiki. The only wiki I found was the Wikipedia. Is that what everyone is talking about or is there a wiki specifically devoted to BirthRight?

AndrewTall>
    the birthright wiki is still a work in progress and hasn't been released yet. That's a fairly familiar refrain I suppose on br.net but I have high hopes of the wiki seeing daylight soonish.

The wiki will obviously grow as different people add articles, but at present Arjan et al are whipping the coding and legalities into place which sadly are necessary before a public release...

btw: Kay is great at maps, pictures, etc.

Thread Information