New Game, New GM

Hey to everybody, i thought i'd throw myself at the harsh job at GM'ing a Birthright play-by-post.

The game is 3rd ed, and will be run on the South Coast, leaving out Mieres but bringen Endier instead.

If you feel like having a look, having a go, or just giving me good pointers and advice, drop by the site and have a peek, registration will not allow you to post untill admin (that's me) accept account, but i am rather regularly in front of my pc, so that shouldn't be a problem. check it out!:

Blood of Destiny Board

- Thorsten

Wish I had the time, we´ll see.

/Ampe

Downloads
    Uploads
    You probably feel like I do when I ask the kids who've done something, and the only answers I get is from those who've definetly not done anything.

I would really like to join, since my campaign has reached the doldrums. Besides, I've never tried pbem's... Sadly, RL doesn't care.

That said, I, for one, and probably others as well, appreciates your effort. I whish you the best of luck, and may the gods smile upon you.
    -Harald

Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever.

Blog

Talking Glad you've started your Game!

Bravo Thorsten,

Glad to see you got your game out!
    All the best! I'll for sure try to lurk to see how things go; I've got my own PBeM to run so I won't join in.

Really happy to see new games spring up!
    Game on.

Charles.

First of, Thanks for the response, good to hear that my limited effort is appriciated.

Secondly, game is more or less half-full (or half-empty, depending how you see it) but i am still seeking more players... If you feel like a real challenge, take the position of the Erebannien Traders, one holding, lvl one! Yay! (i didn't wan't to leave him out, but i imagine he's going to go npc-status)

I can promise an active DM, since i'm quitting my current studies, so i have ½ year with nothing to do, untill i start a-new, and if that isn't enough to get a game going, i don't know what is :P

- Thorsten

Looking forward to the game. I've been hunting around for a good Birthright game to play, happy to finally strike paydirt.

Thread Information