Downloads
    Uploads

"Heretic" birthright pc game can be a good idea?

Birthright pc game was one of my favourite pc game,but in the pc game's history was a flop.
    I think that there are 3 reasons
    1)lack of funding
    2)poor adventure mode
    3)quite good battle mode,but lack of units

For "heretic" birthright pc game I invite you to compare Dune 2 with Dune books.If Dune is considered an excellent book, Dune 2 one of the most important pc game of all times.Some heresies of Dune 2 weren't important like the change of the story,but other were fundamental...like the big arsenal for every faction and their special weapons (there aren't in the book).
    So I think that in a future birthright pc game you should have a vast army selection (in the gorgon's alliance for example dwarves have only archers and infantry,human were more various but it could be better) for every race,maybe some military technology (like more powerful sword),and obviously at least a special unit for every faction.
    From the other hand the political mode of gorgon's alliance was great for the times and needs very little improvment (and no heresies).Of course you should play with all Cerilia and not only Anuire.
    I think that a pc game with all this improvments shouldn't be refused from a wise softare house...

I'm regret that I can help you very much....I can only makes game with rpg maker 2000!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm apologize for double post...the forum warns me about an error I rewrote the post another time!

Angry Sorry for the truth

Could one please stop posts which compare Birthright to games, which totally kill all which makes it unique???

All we need is sufficient money to buy the license and proper programmers to make a legal remake of the original itself. Than all editors included and a second DVD for that south-Amercian copy realms.

Despair is no excuse for going that astray?

Turn based strategy does not need surrender to real-time games anyway.

Thread Information