Duchy of Osoerde write-up

I recall that there was an old 2E Player's Secrets-type document on the Duchy of Osoerde by Mark VanderMeulen. Does anyone still have a soft copy of that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijah
    I recall that there was an old 2E Player's Secrets-type document on the Duchy of Osoerde by Mark VanderMeulen. Does anyone still have a soft copy of that?
    i recently reinstalled the old BRnet articles page.

the osoerde link is:

http://www.birthright.net/old/articl...alInfo&aid=135

cheers
    Arjan
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Thanks Arjan!

Just wanted to give my thumbs up too. Nice to see some of the stuff back =) Having in the past nicked quite a lot of that, expanded it, then used them in my own campaigns its good to know others once more can have similar opertunities =)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dukediem
    Just wanted to give my thumbs up too. Nice to see some of the stuff back =) Having in the past nicked quite a lot of that, expanded it, then used them in my own campaigns its good to know others once more can have similar opertunities =)
    well actually it was never gone , everything that was once made is available through that script (blood abilities, realmspels etc etc..) and i never threw anything away over the years.
    Unfortunately the javascript menu didnt work anymore, but i can make a sticky with premade-links so things can be accessed again.

on a side note: most of the stuff will be included into the wiki as well
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Thread Information