Downloads
    Uploads
    Good afternoon. My L5R Birthright game is about to start. You are all cordially invited to apply for the various Daimyo of Rokugan. Familiarity with the L5R CCG is definitely advisable. The site is: http://www.geocities.com/thesawh/index.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey I looked at your game and it does look interesting but it is not BIRTHRIGHT. 3ed is already pushing it, but no one will play your game, because most of us already have more than one system of play and learning a new one just for your game seems a waste of time. Maybe you can go back and do a regular Birthright game.
    Independence breeds chaos,
    Submit and be strong.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The game is, indeed, a departure from Birthright. However, I felt that some adjustments were necessary for the Rokugan setting. Additionally, the use of the card game makes it much easier for me to resolve battles.

I am certain that this game will not be to the tastes of some people.

First, yes his campaign is a BIRTHRIGHT game, second get over the 3e/ d20, just like 1st Addition 2nd Addition is now and forever laid to rest. It is by far a more well rounded a system and more flexible. Oz, your game keeps both the BR and Rokugan flavor just fine. Perhaps when he realizes that the horse he is on is dead and comes over to the 3e he can join us in what I think will be a very cool game.

Thread Information