Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down A question of proper site use!!!

I didn't see any other part of the site that allows for a simple request about posting material that may not be standard BR fare.

Specifically, I have some magic items and spells that are useable in 2nd edition and convertible to 3.?. I post this material on other sites, and while BR is a special world, some of the spells and items could allow for more diverse play of other gamers.

What I might (if allowed) do is create a single thread for magic items and one for spells. As I rethink or invent items for the BR setting specifically, I would add them to the thread. Of course what I have now is not BR specific.

So do I post it in the royal library, or is there a specific area for such materials on the site.

I just don't want to step on any toes, and I do want to offer my small contributions to the game to my fellow Paper & Pen RPGer's.

Please let me know.

Later

Downloads
    Uploads
    To quote the forum:

The Royal Library
    Discussions about general Birthright stuf.

BRCS comments/discussion
    Discussions focused on the development of the “Official” D&D 3.5 rules.

BRCS- Atlas comments/discussion
    Discussion focused on the development of the “Official” D&D 3.5 Atlas.

Birthright.net support
    You want a new feature? you want to complaint about something?

So if you want to suggest things for Birthright for AD&D2, uses of Birthright outside Cerilia or how to incorporate non-standard D&D3.5 into Birthright, then you want to use the Royal Library. Anything discussing the content of or improvements/corrections to the existing BRCS 3.5 within its own parameters (e.g. D&D 3.5 core books only) then use "BRCS comments". However, most mails go to the Royal Library, including house rules, new ideas and approaches etc. This includes new spells, monsters etc so you are safe adding to the library.

Sorontar
    Sorontar
    Information Communication ILLUMINATION!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks....I just didn't want to run afoul of any NO NO's. I will keep the threads to as small a number as possible.

Later

Thanks again!

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up downloads section

While we are at it, I would suggest that the download area needs a bit of rearranging to (it only has categories for sheets and rules (and pc game)), so where would you put a map for example?

Kay of Rjurik tribes

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay
    While we are at it, I would suggest that the download area needs a bit of rearranging to (it only has categories for sheets and rules (and pc game)), so where would you put a map for example?

Kay of Rjurik tribes
    The download script is indeed really crappy and i already started to look for another sort of script suitable for vbulletin, or compatable with it
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Wink Understand, please?

Greetings,

what chaos in disguise is planned here? Reorganization??? I mean it is not as if the millions of files really need too many hours to be found?

Damn, I have no frequent online access (web-pub only), seems I miss all the stuff, the secret going ons. The moments where roleplayers decided the fate of worlds...

I wish you success with your regency-roll for that (administration skill check?)! Honestly.

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Thanks

Thread Information