Thread: Guns and Maps

Downloads
    Uploads

Guns and Maps

I've been a long time fan of the Brechts through my long history with the Birthright setting. At its height several years ago an article was brought to my attention discussing the existence of black powder in Cerilia.

I'm not sure of the source now, or if my memory even serves me correctly, but i seem to recall that Muden had closely guarded secrets in the design of an astrolabe (or was it sextant?) and the development of a black powder/gunpowder they called "Hellfire".

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll have to check my copies but I believe (using the BRCS-playtest list of BR material as my basis) - it was Dragon # 232 "Weapons of the Waves"
    Duane Eggert

maps

i hope this the right place im lookin for a map of Mhoried

Downloads
    Uploads

Map

Quote Originally Posted by damonross
    i hope this the right place im lookin for a map of Mhoried
    There doesn't seem to be a detailed map about - I was certain Morg made one but I cannot find a copy. There has been a detailed Anuire map made (attached to one of these threads), it may be easiest to copy that and then cut and paste the Mhoried area.
    Doyle

Thread Information