Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

In desperate need of High Mage Aelies

One of the characters in my campaign is in a quest to find the High Mage Aelies, and I don't even have a description of the man to give him! I ain't got access to the game cards that shipped with the setting box.

Would any of you guys be so kind as to post a picture of the High Mage for me, maybe from the gaming cards you got? I swear I won't ask for other pics like that again Send it over to evilrafael@gmail.com if posting the pic somewhere is too much trouble.

Only picture I found on the net is from the Spellfire cards, but this's got to be wrong. It says Aelies is an elf here, but in the picture he has a beard... And even if it's right, I'd like to be able to show his face.

Here's the picture I found:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by evilRafael
    Only picture I found on the net is from the Spellfire cards, but this's got to be wrong. It says Aelies is an elf here, but in the picture he has a beard... And even if it's right, I'd like to be able to show his face.

Here's the picture I found:
    Well HMA is actually half-elf and not elf, although the picture doesnt reflect the image i got from him, even though hes arround for a while i still picutered him "younger"
    Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Do you have a picture of him? I'm a skilled designer, maybe I could return the small favor somehow

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have a picture of him? I'm a skilled designer, maybe I could return the small favor somehow
    well Rich Baker once wrote a novel for birthright telling the history about HMA, but was never published under the BR line but slightly re-written after the cancelation of Birthright to be suitable for Forgotten Realms.

its callled the Shadow Stone

below is the cover

Downloads
    Uploads
    btw, this book is quite nice if you keep in mind its the story about HMA. and gives you quite a good impression of the Shadow World as well

ow and about the favor need to find a way to keep the damn spammers away

What, is that guy in red robe supposed to be Aelies? Not in Forgotten Realms I suppose?

As a repayment I can help you in most subtleties and intricacies about webdesign, programming in PHP, MySQL, Photoshop, webhosting, I can give you business consulting as a student of major theorists such Michael Porter, Philip Kotler and others, but if I ever come across a solution for spamming, I'll probably be a rich enough man to buy all High Mage Aelies game cards ever printed around the world.

For now my advice against spammers is this: pray. Pray to our lord every morning. And cancel your internet connection while you're at it.

Anyway, is that guy in the red robe really Aelies?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyway, is that guy in the red robe really Aelies?
    well your imagination is the limit

but.. i have found a picture of HMA though, page 33 of the Book of Magecraft. I only have the hardcopy and currently no scanner available. (indeed the young looking half-elf )

Downloads
    Uploads
    The book of magecraft describes him as

"a hawk-nosed man with stern features. His lean frame has been scarred by many adventures and an unending thirst for more magic. Small for a half-elf, he stands little more than 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs about 130lbs. But even those who do not know his power recognise his confidence and stern demeanor; Aelies commands respect, and often deference, nearly everywhere he travels"

I should be able to scan the picture from the book of magecraft for you on Saturday but its a small picture and the scanner isn't great.

It's completely different to the shadow stone picture, in the book of magecraft he looks younger, clean-shaven and has a pony tail.

Andrew

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe that the younger one on the cover of Shadow Stone is Aelies.

The book was about how he became the wizard he is (and his time struggling with that) - not so much about him being a "teacher".

So it may be closer to the BoM picture/description after all.
    Duane Eggert

Thread Information