Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dosiere,

I am interested in your map if you don't mind sending it to my email. (birthrightpbem@hotmail.com)

Thread,

I have also thought of a group of islands where Masetians live out a quiet existence, so far.

Also I have decided on a Japanese style culture far to the east.

Right now my idea for new continents is that if bloodlines exists they are weaker the farther away from the former land bridge they are. My Japanese-like culture I have been thinking does not even honor the bloodlines, meaning that commoners could be scions while unblooded are rulers. I base this on a deep rooted traditional culture that the gods of the tribes of those that perished in Deismaar have no influence. Another power governs this land.
    One law, One court, One allied people, One coin, and one tax, is what I shall bring to Cerilia.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll have to scan it and will talk to Arjan about posting it on BR.NET. If that is not possible, I'll email it to those who have requested copies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    please, please, please!! (email Lholm45@cs.com)

I've always felt they left the rest of the world a mystery, just for us to solve, and while it has my imagination working overtime, it's always been a bit overwhelming for me.
    "Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."
    -Jules de Gaultier

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just found a great program online and it's free!!!

AUTORealm...I'm converting the map of Aebrynis to that format and will be sending it to Arjan to post on the site. I'll also include the URL to the download page for AUTORealm. For those that do not want the 3MB download of AUTORealm, I'll go ahead and scan it in as a jpg soon.

Thread Information