Downloads
    Uploads

Dwarven Chanter - from CBH to 3.5e!

I have to do a lot of work that I, unfortunately so, have delayed for quite a time; still check this out - a prestige class that is very suitable for cerilian dwarves, don't you think?

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/prc/20061128a

Downloads
    Uploads
    Although Dwarves do not play a prominent role in my human-based Taelshore campaign, this presige class really made me want to involve a Dwarven clan.

This is just the type of prestige class I, imho, think is the whole reason for why these advanced classes should be used in play. They are a a productive addition to the setting, expanding the culture of, in this case, Dwarves, rather than a Min/Max-patch to chip-tune your already turbo-charged character.

I really see Dwarven Chanters as important members of their society, revered for their ability to strengthen the group and bind them together. They would probably rank just below the Priests of Moradin in rank and prestige, and a good Chanter could be the difference between glory and defeat in any endeavour.

I personally use few Prestege Classes in my BR-campaign, mostly because I feel that they would upset the scenario. The two that's been in play thus far are the Lord Protector (which I believe is from the Defenders of the Faith book), and a home made Knight PC. If anyone has other classes that follow the Birthright-feel, I would be happy to konw.
    -Harald

Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever.

Blog

Downloads
    Uploads
    One of the main reasons I popped this in is the fact that Cerilian Dwarves are supposed to commonly sing in their halls and chambers and what not.

All in all, exactly because I agree with you: it is cultural in a sense.

Thread Information